Skip to main content

Laundry

Before we left Bitter Guana this morning George tried the latest suggestion from Jamie, Rainman’s support person in Australia. Although George had high hopes that it would work, it did not. Sigh. 

After putting the watermaker away once again we raised the anchor and sailed the short distance to Black Point. Next we dinghied ashore to Rockside Laundry and were surprised to be the only ones doing laundry. We had the laundry washed, dried, and put away before noon. In the mid-afternoon we dinghied back to shore for dinner at Scorpio’s and also to dump our garbage. 

 Much to my surprise, the yogurt turned out well last evening. Although I won’t be using the Instant Pot to make it, I will be able to have my homemade yogurt this winter. 


NOTE:  I just discovered that this post did not get published yesterday. 

Full moon rising over Bitter Guana Cay. 




Not a bad spot to wait for the laundry, wouldn’t you agree?

Comments

  1. I do my laundry in the basement, so yes, I would happily do laundry there any day! Homemade yogurt sounds like heaven, glad it turned out well. I am amazed by how many miles you sail in a day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha. Yes, it is much more exotic than the basement. We do move along, especially when you consider we go at 6 knots!

      Delete

Post a Comment