Skip to main content

Snorkeling Again Before We Leave

George and I went snorkeling again today before we depart the Ragged Islands tomorrow morning. The long range weather forecast suggests the possibility of west winds next week and we don’t want to be here if that happens. We have a fairly good weather window to go back to Long Island tomorrow and Friday so we will take advantage of it. 

Prior to going snorkeling I started another batch of sauerkraut and hand washed a few things while George ran the watermaker. Later on we went to the usual gathering at the tiki hut. We have enjoyed chatting with old friends there and getting to know new ones.  As we were getting in our dinghy to head back to Breeze On this evening we saw a rainbow on the horizon. 


I love the little red Christmas Tree Worms. 



Interesting perspective of the sand and rocks near the shore. 




Squirrelfish. 



Blue tangs. 



Trigger fish. 



Rainbow over Hog Cay, Ragged Islands. 



Comments

  1. Beautiful underwater shots. Love the rainbow. It’s my sign for Rick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Rick picked a good sign. I love rainbows. I will think of him whenever I see one.

      Delete

Post a Comment