Tuesday, February 7, 2017
Good News, Bad News
Yesterday morning we sailed from Little San Salvador to Big Majors Spot (near Staniel Cay). It was much more crowded than when we were there two months ago. This morning we moved to an anchorage closer to Staniel Cay since we were planning to make two dinghy rides to Staniel. The first trip to shop for fresh food (we found some!) buy gas (they are out until the weekend) and pick up the generator. We had ordered the generator to be delivered to Watermakers Air in Fort Lauderdale. They handled all of the customs paperwork, flew it over and had it waiting for us at Staniel Cay Yacht Club. They make it so easy! Our second dinghy ride was to fill up two jerry cans of diesel. We plan to move to Black Point tomorrow where we hope we can sort out the phone, data and generator issues.