Skip to main content

Warderick Wells

We thoroughly enjoyed our time at Warderick Wells. The water is especially beautiful and there is plenty to do. In addition to snorkeling and hiking, we attended a cruisers’ happy hour on the beach and met several people. Yesterday we released the mooring lines at sunrise and motor sailed 70 nm E to Cat Island. The sun was setting as we dropped the anchor in New Bight. We have cell service again so I will post the photos from Warderick Wells. 


Parrotfish in Rangers’ Garden, Warderick Wells. 



It does resemble a garden. 



Sea turtles. 



One of the turtles kept climbing higher and higher, totally unconcerned that I was there watching. 




Spiny lobster, also unconcerned that I was there. 




As I was photographing the turtle I turned to photograph a rather large Nassau grouper. I didn’t see the nurse shark lounging on the bottom under the rock. George spotted it but didn’t mention it to me until we were back in the dinghy. Smart move. 

Comments