Skip to main content

Long Walk to the Beach

Today we took a 2 1/2 mile (each way) walk to the beach at the end of Indian Hole Point. We had heard about this walk before but today was the first time we tried it. It was a warm day with very light wind. I decided to try my hand at operating the dinghy and drove to the cove-where we started the walk-and back again. Operating the outboard didn’t come naturally to me but I didn’t crash into anything or go aground, so I guess it was a success. 
The walk on the rocky road and trail was long and hot but the beach at the end was lovely. I used my parasol to keep at least some of the sun off. I don’t think we will be doing that particular walk again anytime soon. 

Beach at the end of Indian Hole Point



My parasol

The harbor after sunset last night with the reflection of the crescent moon. 

Comments