Skip to main content

A Cure for Motion Sickness?

 

George and I each suffer from different kinds of motion sickness. I will occasionally feel queasy on the boat when I go down into the cabin while we are sailing. It doesn't happen often but I am concerned that it might get much worse if we are out in the ocean in rough seas. George feels queasy when he tries to read while riding as a passenger in a car.

I recently heard about a conditioning program whose developer claims it can prevent motion sickness. The Puma Method uses a set of exercises that can be completed in less than 15 minutes. Dr. Sam Puma claims that if we practice the exercises every day for up to 2 weeks we can permanently prevent all types of motion sickness. I thought it was worth a shot so I spent $40 and downloaded the instructional video. We have been practicing the exercises for four days. George will be the first one to test the efficacy when we drive to Florida next week.

Stay tuned...

 

Comments