Skip to main content

Happy Thanksgiving

Our Thanksgiving dinner at the Shipyard restaurant didn’t turn out quite as we had planned. We had made reservations for 3:30 thinking they would still have plenty of food at that time. Also, we thought we had reserved turkey dinners. When it came time to place our orders, though, the waitress told us they had only two orders of turkey left and they were both dark meat.  Since dark meat is not my favorite I decided to let someone else enjoy the meal. Instead I ordered the catch of the day. I was not too disappointed since the food was good and the company was even better. We shared the meal with Kelly and Howard from Sunsets and Kathleen and Timoko from My Grace. 
Yesterday we snorkeled in the morning and went to happy hour in the afternoon. Tomorrow we plan to start moving further south. 

View from the Shipyard during an unusually low tide 

They really love to decorate for Christmas in Spanish Wells



Comments