Skip to main content

Happy Birthday

Today is my 60th birthday.

 

I decided to give myself the gift of a blog. It was not easy to give this gift. I have a lot of mixed feelings about writing a blog and putting myself out there in cyberspace. Part of me wants to hide and part of me wants to document my life and share it with others.

My husband and I have gone through a lot of transitions in the past several months. We each retired, sold our home of 22 years, downsized to fit into a condo, sold one boat and bought another and moved from Connecticut to Maryland. Phew!

We are now preparing to move the new boat, a Hanse 415, from Mamaroneck to Cambridge, MD. I am often overwhelmed by the prospect since I know very little about cruising or this boat. It is a very steep learning curve but I am confident it will all be worth it.

 

Comments

  1. I found your blog through WWS. I also had mixed feelings about starting a blog but I am so glad I did. It is so great to look back and realize how much I have learned so far (still so much more to learn!) and remember all the cool things we've done. I've also learned heaps from other folks from reading their blogs. Excited to follow along and see how your adventures play out. Cheers - Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Ellen. I am actually enjoying writing it. I will check out your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment